01:44:00

LOL!


i think this is so ridiculously funny omg omg hahaha!


for the past 15mins or so, there has been a constant 'beep beep beep' sound emitting from i dont know where. and it was kinda freaking me out but i ignored it.

then i suddenly realised ghost whisperer got season 4 so i wanted to try watching it. then the scenes quite scary and the beeping sound just makes everything worst. and i realised its somewhere near where i was sitting. so its like, scary. so i called my cousin who was in the room and then i told him there is a sound that keeps beeping and i'm watching something ghostly so its freaking me out then i asked if its from his room. and he said no its not his room.

so his friend who is staying over, came out and tried to help me locate the sound. but he didnt find it so he went to the toilet. and in a desperate attempt, i carefully walked and scanned the whole house for like, 5 mins to locate the sound. but i couldnt find it!!!


so being vv irritated alr, i continued to search for it. just then, my cousin decided to be nicer to me and come out help me locate the sound.

THEN!! he was like, eh isnt that sound coming from your laptop??
then i huh?!?? and i placed my ear near the sound area and YES ITS FROM MY LAPTOP!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed like dont know what lei! it was from some stupid advertisement! hahahaha!!


and to think i was so freaked out when actually that sound is like coming from my laptop!! omg!

0 comments