02:40:00

it has been a bug-infested night.


firstly i killed a flying insect thing accidentally. i squashed it with my scotch tape. then i watched for a few mins its legs still twitching and all from its heartbeat before squishing it with tissue and throwing it away.

then. i saw this thing slide down the wall and thought its a lizard. but its a flying cockroach!! and i witnessed the wings spread wide out before charging at me! and i screamed and ducked and almost fell off my chair!


and i complained to my cousin! who very bravely took the insecticide and sprayed at it. and the whole drama that followed is too lol to write seriously. hahaha. i stood on my chair the whole while and i screamed but couldnt do so v loudly cos its 230am at night. and my cousin used the whole bottle just to kill it!



aiya. it is just too drama alr. now my whole house stink of insecticide. hahaha.


sooooooooo funny!!! hahaha! DRAMA!

0 comments