01:36:00

THE WHITE RABBIT-PCPNYP


robson sent me this which i laughed out loud:

lol!


we went to white rabbit, which used to be a church. and the ambience is really really cool. and its my first time to this kinda place so its quite exciting. lol. before that ying n cally gave me a pre-talk which scared me out but its quite hilarious. hahahaha.






my drink! some elderflower with gin or something one which is nice!


robson's coffee drink. lollllll.




we totally look like megastars on the red carpet and cameras flashing all over that kind! hahaha.


shing's ghost. hahaha.






lol!


seriously, flash is like disgusting.
me, serene, shing, joanna, sarah, tangy.






you know i've got like, 8 couple pics of shing + jiahao. lol.


yayyy happy happy birthday!




tangy the birthday girl!


arghhh flashhh!





haha. anyhow, it was really fun. haha.
jo: "i didnt expect so many boyfriends to come". lol!

awesomeeeeeeeee!

0 comments