00:36:00

"a love for your leader flows out of your heart. it can be felt."
"it doesnt take that much."


even as appreciation/thanksgiving is tmr.. there are soo many things running thru my mind now.


i was so occupied/busy doing so many things, and then you just reminded me. the reason, the bottom-line of it all.

thanksgiving.. appreciation.. as a spiritual family.. my spiritual family who walked with me for 2008. my very own family members in the church..




and.. minus all the busyness and unwillingness..
its really really really very simple isnt it?

it is thanksgiving, it is appreciation.
nothing superficial. it is a very heartfelt two words.

and i really really hope you will make the effort to come. even as all has been said and done, it just takes that little emotion and feeling of yours, to realise, yes.. it is actually thanksgiving. it is actually appreciation.



a simple thank you and a love that is from the heart.

0 comments