01:34:00

HONGKONG

hahaha. shall just blog about hongkong.

met dong lin and gang on the first night!


with my primary school mate and secondary school mate, who both were in the same class in JC, cool right?! haha.

and the pic with dong lin is too awful. i shall not post it up. haha.


went to stars ave in the morning:


when i saw this i immediately thought of joanna.lol.


:)


i tell you, after so many days in hongkong, seeing mango is like heaven seriously. hahaha.


cable car to the buddha place. imagine your life hanging on that line. hhaha. the view is magnificent though. its like mountains and seas. haha.


see the buddha. haha.


went to stars ave again at night.



my mum's not exactly a cool photographer.. haha. but still quite cool la the lightings. caught the lightings show thing. quite amazing. haha. and this has to be the coldest ever in the 6 days there.


xiaoting: you know my mum's photography skills is just like weijian's. the cutting off of donglin's head one. haha.


AND THE EXCITING THING: I MET LAM JIAXIN! we met in london. hahaha. okay not funny. but we met in the lousiest of places so we ended up taking pictures with maria sharapova(how do you spell it).


AND SECOND DAY! i met lam jiaxin again. haha. cos she helped me charge my ipod. haha. see we wearing similar designs! haha. AND we wanted to finally take a nice picture with hongkong as background so we went out of the building. and i was just telling my mum, take the building lor, got hongkong feel can alr. and my mum very cutely, tried vvvvvvv hard, and ended up taking the whole building in the pic, its like the building is the focus point rather than me n jx you know?? it was SUPER funny!!


and we ate the last dinner at this super cool place. haha. and after taking this picture, i realised to my horror that i left my necklace back in h&m's fitting room. haha. and i ran back and got it back! or else i'll be super sad cos i lost my liverbird previously too. haha.



haha. the whole hongkong trip is just so lol sometimes. haha. can you imagine me and my mum, super blur people. and there were countless number of times we wanted to go to somewhere but we couldnt find the place and couldnt figure out the map and we ended up lost.

there were sooooo many times i stood in the middle of the crowd wanting to scream and shout cos i was that frustrated. hahaha. we got lost so many times! their street names are seriously confusing i tell you.

the h&m is heaven there seriously i spent like 4 hours in there. haha. and the fitting room is soooo spacious with TWO mirrors, one movable so you'll be able to see your back view. how nice!

and i got sooooo sick of hongkong's food seriously. other than dimsum and their snacks and all, i really had no appetite for anything else. cos if its not porridge, it'll be some wanton mee. seriously.


and my good zara $20 leggings served its purpose this 6 days. haha.

okay la thats about it. i cant think of anything else to say. my hotel was FAB though. one of the best i've stayed in. haha. they have like FOUR iMacs for you to use. the coolest people use MAC. haha. so go buy one now!


BACK TO MAKING SNOWMAN CARDS. LOL.

(oh btw, my hair is a deep red/purple now. lol. in time for CHRISTMAS!)

0 comments