23:50:00

i still cant really sum AC up. haha.


but anyhow, the service that really really really impacted me has got to be the last one.

as the service was starting and i was admiring all the graphics and visuals in the small little container on the small little screen, God reminded me, "ting, remember that vision i gave you 1 year ago, and asked if you wanted to be part of it and you said yes. now see how it is coming to pass and you are right in the middle of it."

there and then i just broke down and cried. i was so so so humbled. really like what sihui said, who am i?? that 3 years ago, God came and touched me. and here i am now, being part of such an awesome church, being part of something that is definitely bigger, something that is worth dying for.

and God just spoke la. it was amazing. i was crying so badly that my eyeliner and everything was running into my eyes and it was stinging real bad.


and all those small and big things that God just spoke and impressed on my heart. haha. indeed God is good. He used different people and the different things that happened and gave me answers that i was kinda confused about. :)



and during the last part, when we all sang the chinese song and Friends, wah. i cried like mad too.

you know that kinda feeling? like its only in this place, that you'll find people and friends that you can safely trust your life to, and people who will always always be there, and we are all not even blood-related, but we are just all part of this BIG family. this is where i find all my true friends, people whom i am so willing to lay down my life for.

and remembering all the different friendships and different ones who came into my life and impacted me one way or another, i was just so grateful and touched. to really be able to be part of this.

but i was kinda sad as well cos i wasnt with my beloved e357. haha.

ahhh i think i'm like surrounded with super cute and funny people laaaa. :)

---------

with mr richard soon and mr quah mingxun. haha.


peter luen! ying your hands look super long. lol.


cg cg cg! ahhh how i miss them!! but missing all the rest of them!


with our reverend. :)


quoted from jo:
"it's OUR IDENTITY
it's OUR CALLING
it's OUR LIFE!"
our all to go pass all the security barricades. hahaha.



i havent had time to redeem my sleep yet. ahhhh.

and for your info, CHS is REALLY getting busy..! and i'm serious this time round..!
ahhh but im still gonna slack till like, tmr. :)

0 comments