23:55:00

i have the prettiest skirt in the whole wide world, really.

  • when i reached home i saw this huge envelope on my table and i know that was IT. i was stunned for a while and i immediately tore the envelope up.
  • and in real life, the skirt is as exciting as those pictures.
  • immediately, i grabbed all the tops and jackets and tried everything on.
  • then i ran downstairs and twirled my skirt in front of my mum to let her see how pretty it is.
  • and then i took it off happily.
  • hahahahaha.
i really love it to bits.
it has been really long since i last got so happy after buying something.

haha.

and you know why i love this skirt?

because it is so 'tingting'.
it really twirls together with me when i twirl,
it is flowery print,
it flares out and i totally love flare-out stuff.



my fashion idol who totally inspired me to get it:



haha. PRETTY RIGHT.



i'm soooo happy now!!!! :)

0 comments