23:41:00

i seriously think i have The Coolest Lecturer in NP. (ytd coolest friend today coolest lecturer. haha.)

he is none other than, 杨君伟. i love love his lessons so much on mondays. it is so interesting to listen to his different experiences and then trying to help us understand certain values. super rewarding.

other than caryn and my little obsession over how well-groomed he is, he is really a very cool person. he has the coolest shoes really. haha. one of my hobbies to see what shoes he is wearing lol.

and he mentioned that he can't exactly pinpoint what is his job title, and consider calling himself 'a hobbyist' because he realised that he treated his job or chore more like a hobby than actually working.

so cool right? hope that one day, i can call myself 'a hobbyist' too.



and he said "Told my pastor, what an honour indeed to be called a Life Achiever and a Go Getter! I know I used the word “honour” twice now, but it does feel that way. This reminds me… I should plan my goals and continue to dream, dream, dream, and realise them while having fun too."

got me happy for a while and wondering .... haha. if you get me.

0 comments