00:24:00

i was dreaming yesterday..

about how we have this fab house,with pretty interiors and with sunlight streaming into the house,so warm and welcoming.

and every night,my dad will tuck me to sleep and my mum will read me a goodnight story.and i'll fall asleep so peacefully.

every morning,my mum will draw my curtains and let the pretty sunlight shine on my just-awakened face.and the whole family will gather at the dining table and have good breakfast together,complete with french toast,eggs,and a cup of milk.

and every evening when everyone comes home,we'll wash up and complete our day's work while waiting for dinner to be served.we'll gather around the dining table again,laughing the day away and eating delicious dinner whipped up by my mum.

after dinner,we'll all gather in front of the tv and watch our fave tv programmes,while telling each other our problems we encountered during the day.then,one by one,we go to sleep.

and even if one of us does something wrong,my parents will teach her in a peaceful and acceptable way,understanding that children do need space too.

and we'll continue to live without a care,happily ever after.

but happily ever after doesnt really exist in reality.in the end i woke up and realised its all a dream.it'll be really cool if my 'dream can come true'.

its torturous and so unloving here.

but well,i made a decision deep in my heart that i'll always be forgiving and optimistic.

when i die,i want to be remembered as being the most optimistic girl that my friends ever know.well,its hard.but its this small little determination in my heart that keeps me going.

thank You. :)









anyhow,i learned something new today!

i was reading a book and there was 'sceptical'.but i remembered 'skeptical' instead.and i realised they are actually two same words too!hahaha.a bit lag la.but ya.better late than never ma!

skeptic looks nicer!haha.

SLEEEEEPPP! i shall adjust my body clock back to normal timings again.

goodbye to unhealthy lifestyle! :)

0 comments