18:52:00

my head hurts so damn much.if its migraine or what,then ohmy jiaxin i really really sympathize with you.its like now whenever i move my head it hurts so much.and nowadays the weather aint helping either i was on the verge and edge of falling sick ytd and the day before and that feeling sucks man.if i am gonna fall sick then let me be!if i'm alright,then stop with all that man.i was totally aching all over the previous days and i feel so cold even in an enclosed room,i gotta use my blanket.sucks man.

whatsmore..those sickening people keep ringing to find my dad.i'm so pissed la.every five mins or so,didnt i just tell you hes not at home??

i am so dampened that mayday's new song was on just now and i just couldnt get myself to be excited cos my head just hurts.in anyway,that song rocks..it'll be a hit.

and now i'm feeling hungry ohman.all these feelings combined is not a good thing.

0 comments