01:57:00

heeeee.today's cell was awesome.wow.revelation after revelation and it was the best i've ever attended.almost all their members were mature and on fire.and then..by comparison..our cell group's like so..far off.but then again,looking at another angle,theres LOTS and LOTS of space for us to improve still! :)

it was so amazing..today's cell.i was reminded that i have been running away from all the vision all these while.god did put so many unfulfilled desires and lots of things in my heart but i always run away i didnt want to take up the responsibility.and then he showed me again how much i've missed and how much time i wasted on myself..being so selfish and only thinking about myself fulfilling my own needs.its always me and me even though i know its wrong but i'm not taking any action.wah.right there and then i was like POOOFF like that you know.omg.but then he still continued and said that he still allows me to continue and pick up where i've left. :)

God actually became something so mechanical and routine like what pst kong said..i was so convicted.its so sad..and i really really felt my whole heart melt.its just so..real.thats what we should be seeking each week right..that kinda soaking kinda presence.omg.

and huiying,i do hope you'll really learn and then start to get back your prayer life again.i saw you getting touched today yeah.haha. :)

i want every cell group meeting to be like that..and it starts from me.my own prayer life my own relationship with god.i'm writing all these down to remind myself.

i want to seek god again. :)

0 comments