LITTLE MAN.

17:55:00

hahaha.watched a movie.cool hor?in the middle of prelims.hahaha.

watched simple life again just now.i'm sort of dreading finish watching it so i'm like,one episode at a time now.hahaha.

emaths is quite okay,and i really really hope i'll get my first a1 in how many years.hahaha.and!its so amazing!i've been craving for meiji that tube chocos,and i found it on my table!think my sis bought it.hahaha.

biological clock is so screwed but i think its going back to normal cos i was feeling tired ytd at 11pm.so its a good sign.hahaha.

and dear jiaxin,happy sweet sixteen!though things didnt turn out all the well,but,we really enjoyed it and it was so fun and everything.your house darn cosy la!hahaha.that hug was so warm too.hahaha.

OH.YANZI'S NEW SONG.BUT SOMEHOW I DONT REALLY THINK ITS THAT NICE.ITS..SO SO.NOT CATCHY.KINDA DISAPPOINTED BUT WELL,I'M SURE THE REST OF THE ALBUM WILL BE GOOD.ONE DOWN ONE MORE TO GO!WHERES MAYDAY??

0 comments