23:35:00

THANKSGIVING

went for cell group today.thanksgiving.first time thanksgiving.my impression of thanksgiving is turkeys.haa.hmph,really glad huiying came!hee,got someone pei.and ya,i look back at what God has done in my life.and i realised he changed me alot.alot.i shall share what He has done in my life.(:

there was once i fought with my father over something stupid,faxing the wrong things to the companies for him,so he was like scolding me stupid and things like that.so i was really angry cos i didnt even do anything wrong,and hes scolding me stupid.so i got really mad,so i talked back and said instead of sayin thankyou he scolded me when i was late meetin my friends while helpin him fax.so he got really angry too and he slapped me.of course i was shocked.i was so angry and i was cryin and cryin that my voice trembled and it was very difficult to talk.my dad and mum were even talkin abt divorcing.i ran inside my sis's room and started blastin music real loud and i cried and cried.i called elaine.but it wasnt of much use la,not sayin shes not good or what.haa.so after that i started prayin and prayin and prayin and i was asking God,why did He give me this family?why didnt He give me a happy family,a close family like everyone else's?why must i have a broken family?why must i even go through this at all?so i cried and cried.and i cried myself to sleep.

after that,it was really really hard to forgive my dad,previous arguements,the next day it was okay le.but this time it was really very hard cos when i think of what he did to me,my heart hurts and i still felt so angry that he actually slapped me.so i totally didnt talk to him.and i was readin the bible and God reminded me of his forgivefulness.so from then,i really tried very hard to forgive my dad.but it was so difficult.i still felt the hurt.and i saw this wrapped present on my table.and i unwrapped it and i saw a pooh bear thing.i couldnt stand it anymore,i kept crying.my dad actually said sorry to me.his way of sayin sorry-the pooh bear.but even so,i still felt that i cant forgive.you can never understand the hurt he inflicted on me.so i was very touched but another side of me was speechless,i didnt know what to do.and suddenly,the hurt just disappear.i realised that for a guy to say sorry to admit his mistake must take alot of courage.and since my dad can put away his pride,why cant i forgive?so after that i forgave him.

and its really amazing because the hurt really just disappeared.and i've learnt a very important lesson of forgiving.and i think God is just so amazing.and as the year comes to an end,i want to thank God for what He always bless me with.financially,relationships,and things like when we are down,God always has a way to cheer us up.

i think God has done so many things in our life that we may not even realise that God actually took the trouble to do this do that.or we may even take for granted of God's love.and for one period of time,i really did.but as the year ends,i really thank God for what He did,small things big things.and especially,my salvation.its the greatest thing i can ever receive.

hope theres a greater year ahead and that i can grow in Him even more.and bring more people to know Him.(:

thank you God.

hmmm,i'm tryin hard to change about me not being enthu in band and all that k.its actually very hurtful.okay,guess you wont know what i'm talkin abt but.steffi and i will sort the problems out.

0 comments