17:53:00

DOING MY HOMEWORK

haa.liverpool won 2-0 newcastle!so happy now.seems like the previous 4-1 by chelsea is nothing.haa.yay!

ohno..i'm like dreadin to go band everytime.its like a burden to me now.i would prefer to stay at home and do my homework.now i'm like suddenly havin the urge to finish all my homework.heee.i'm currently doing my lit.its so exciting to do homework.hmmm,not exactly enjoyin band at the moment.its like,the fire's gone.not like i have loved band like what last time,but ya,that tiny little flame that kept me going was gone.and i'm not really keen to ignite it again.yes,people may say that i'm influenced by ying cally they all,but..i'm not lor.playin an instrument is just not my thing.and i'm not going to be a world class clarinetist in my life,so why am i always doing something that i'm not gonna be?in simpler words,i'm just wasting my time away.yes i know i've got a post and i've got responsibilities,but theres too many things in my life now that i'm questionin myself.i want to be committed to the church,i want to start my work afresh cos i wanna get into poly below 10 points,i want to enjoy the holidays and just give myself space to relax,i want to finish the vcds.theres so many things that i want to do and adding band on top on it is just like a burden.the only reason why i keep going is cos theres too many unsaved peeps in band.and i want to see them saved.thats all,thats my motivation.

hmmm,i'm still not quite certain on where to go after secondary school,but i'm pretty sure its a poly.i dont want to continue another secondary school life.okay its quite weird to talk about this now..haha.

i think those school superstars are so daring.theyve got the courage to stand in front of people to sing to realise their dreams.something that is so..wow.haa.but anyway i looked at all of them and i couldnt spot any superstar-in-the-making.they just look so..normal.haa.

hmmm,back to doing my homework!

0 comments