Mondays.

21:28:00

I love Mondays. If you don't already know that.


People always ask me... So what do you do on your off days?

Well... I'm afraid the answer would change how people think of me. Hurhur. Or mostly people who are not close to me. 

Contrary to what most people think, I hate going out. Okay maybe hate is a strong word. Maybe dislike is better. I stay home on Mondays. I strongly believe that we all need days where we just hole up and disappear from the world. One day, I'm gonna try disappearing without my phone. When I don't need to answer to anyone, answer any questions, or even talk for the matter. (And that's why my replies are slower on Mondays....)

There is just something so powerful in staying away. At least for me. I work hard five and a half days of the week, and I NEED this off day, to just disappear. I don't really need to do anything in particular but I do love to do the usuals, cooking, reading and watching my shows. 

I stay strictly protective over my Mondays... I only give exceptions to exceptional cases... If I don't feel well-rested, I feel that I will start the week with an unhappy and unrested soul and I absolutely dislike that.


Well, something about me. I love my Mondays. Period. :)

0 comments