The Heart.

14:46:00

I feel that this period of time, God has been dealing with my heart a lot. Many do not see the struggles and the conflicts within my heart. Of letting go, and letting God. If you don't see, doesn't mean it's not.

I feel that God is teaching me to declutter my heart. Sometimes we allow many experiences, scars, wounds to hurt us, that our heart is not 'whole' anymore. And these can even stop us from drawing near to God. Saw on twitter a few days ago, does time really heal? We don't know for sure, but we know that Jesus will.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Pure heart = Pure vision.

Coming into a place of yieldedness and brokeness before the Lord. And these, I know He doesn't despise.

I'm happy at where I'm at now, because I feel Him closer than ever before, and these experiences won't be wasted. I've come a long way in being stubborn... But only He knows the ways of my heart.

0 comments