guilty as charged.

23:21:00

do you have your own guilty pleasures? those singers/songs that you wouldnt be caught dead in listening to them. haha. secretly enjoying them in your own comfort zone cos saying them out would be somewhat uncool and makes you totally weird.

well my uncool playlist would include lots of avril lavigne. i know i know. its so out! but i just love listening to her at times! her screamy, heck care attitude. sometimes you just need that kinda thing to let loose you know? haha. and her slow songs (some of them) are reallyyyy nice. my all time faves have got to be 'things i'll never say' and 'runaway'. i esp listen to runaway alot when i feel like the end of myself and when i just wanna give in to everything.

my playlist would also include ashlee simpson, and some atomic kitten. i know! who still listen to them right?! well i do, sometimes. i loveeee ashlee while she just started out. i really liked her first album! i thought it was well done. and erm, atomic kitten was just for old times sake. haha.

recently i've dug out a couple more that i havent listened to in YEARS. my absolute fave after so many years since secondary school is, guess what, hoobastank's the reason. it got really popular that period of time. and it is still one of my fave songs somehow over the years! whenever i listen to that song, a part of me melts. i dont know why! hahaha. and hmmm.. matchbox twenty's unwell.


one thing about me, i can never be doing and looking at one thing for a long period of time. within the last hour or so, i have started by looking at scarves online, shopping online for cardigans, to talking to my sis about apple, to editing my blog post that i wanna post, to reading a bunch of blogs i havent read for long, to surfing a graphics blog for very long, and then jumping to downloading random songs, and to stop and think about the random songs that i'm listening to, and back to scrapbooking kits online, and now youtubing music videos. my line of thoughts sure can jump to extreme ends that i dont even know how i manage to do that. and all the while while listening to old school britney hits.


PS that glee episode of britney was AWESOME!!!! I AM A CONVERTED BRITNEY FAN NOW, THOUGH TEN YEARS LATE. BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER RIGHT???

just that day i probably spent hours or so spamming britney's MV and replaying them over and over. and gaped at all her dance moves and abs. haha. she makes me wanna go to the gym and work out! (LOL I JUST TYPED MAKE OUT JUST NOW HAHAHA)

okay back to being the disorganised internet surfer. byeeee.

PPS i absolutely loveeeee scrapbooking! i have fallen completely in love with this craft and wish i have all the resources in the world. scrapbooking as a hobby is an expensive one! :(

0 comments