walls.

01:22:00







---------------------------------








it was fun :)

---------------------------------

hot milo with excess powder & pearly soya are kinda my comfort food.
make me feel a little better. works like choco for me.

one week, at least 3 times of pearly soya.
3x2=$6 per week
6x52=$312 per year.
(as corrected by mx)

and thats only at least.

---------------------------------

past few days werent the best. i was so down. mostly spent crying, falling sick, eating panadol, losing appetite, eating alot lesser, frustrated, angry, lying in bed, yelling, couldnt fall asleep, sleeping too much etc. until i realised... i've built a wall around myself. afraid, unwilling, scared, running away, withdrawing.

the heart was weary, the heart wasnt willing to face any more stabs, and i completely lost myself. its something i cannot explain with words.. it was kinda the most depressing period i've ever had. i could really feel the pain in me, each time i cry.

and as i sat down and got truthful with myself.. i realised i have fears here and there, gripping my heart. and past failures, stalling my progress. and things that i dont want to face....

i've always ran away and withdrew....

i dont know the reason why i became like this the past few days... i have no answer. i guess i allowed everything to roll into one, and it all burst at that point of time. everything came out like vomit. and i wasnt strong enough to balance and control.



give me time. to stand again. to regain my composure. to sort myself out, and deal with things one by one. not running away this time.

---------------------------------

going to changi beach for sunrise later. hope it doesnt rain.


1 comments

  1. haha.. to be exact.. there are 52 weeks in a year.. so you should times 52 instead of multiplying by 4 then 12.. some months have 5 weeks.. hee.. CHEER UP MAN ZHANG TING TING.. =))

    ReplyDelete