new house. :)

01:00:00

wow..

today has been like super eventful from the moment i woke up till the end got like sooo many things happening.


so yes. now it is 1am and finally everything is settled down nice and proper. :)


i'm loving my new house.


my wardrobe is biggg though. and i categorized everything alr. currently the skirts section and the jackets/blazers section need more input. heee. and i need more dresses. (btw i'm v sad. because i have such a big wardrobe, all of them bully me and put all the winter clothes with me, so the last section is all taken up by ugly winter wear. :( )



i loveeeee my big mirror!


it has been so tiring that its unbelievable. moving house is like... erm. 1 weeks worth of gym or something. loll. and all the mopping, vacuuming, wiping, carrying, moving. wah man.


okayy my room is really pretty. :)


and i have a brown bed instead cos my mama forgot to buy black ones. :( so sad.

2 comments

  1. be grateful! hahah
    i oso wan a big wardrobe and big mirrorrrrr! oh mann

    can we like go ur new hse one day?
    funnnn. wahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sureeeeee come come!! haha.

    ReplyDelete