04:03:00

时间快转它不停的快转
旋转我跟着旋转
失去方向我没有方向
迷失方向我模糊了焦点
想不通太多道理呀



i remember last year it was during this time this period that i went thru quite alot and been stretched like alot.. had alot of stress.. emotionally physically mentally.

and this year.. it is the same but different measure in different aspects.

sometimes you wish as if at a word '遗忘' and things will be gone. but no.



things that i yearn to do:
1) reread ALL my HP series.
2) finish my ‘活着’.
3) read lam's bday present.
4) arrange and clean my room.
5) do some DIY stuff on my old clothes.
6) cut and paint my nails a pretty shade of pink/shocking blue.
7) watch useless movies.
8) basically just finish the whole book list in my mind. it has been getting quite long and i havent been ticking off any books.



for once, i really wish the hols will be here like, tmr.

0 comments