02:28:00

okay i was supposed to be asleep one hour ago. but i was on the way up and i saw that liverpool's match left a bit only so decided to finish watching it with sister. we were drawing at 0-0.


then my sis started telling me the number of silly chances they gave away and how luck is not on our side and all. and it was intense cos we kinda need to win every match to win the title now. so i started praying in my heart for the rest of the match.


then i asked God, can i have a little small request to end off my saturday on an even higher note?then whenever a liverpool player got the ball, i would say, God let this be the goal!


and then time went on and on. and soon it was 90min with 4mins injury time. but i refused to believe it cant be done! so i prayed even harder and i said, God! we seriously need a miracle!


and lo and behold! at the 92nd min, Benayoun scored!!!! i jumped up and squealed and my sister too. wowwwwww!!!!! i was seriously wowed!!!!!


after the excitement died down a little, my sister started saying 'faith, faith!'. and i thought she said 'faint' but she repeated 'faith' again. and i was a little stunned my sister used this word. though she meant it in a different way, but i thought, yes that word totally summed up my whole day!


even my sister said it is way amazing to score in injury time and get that crucial 3 points!


i answered my sister in my heart that it is purely God and only God. :)

0 comments