02:07:00

fridays saturdays sundays will miraculously fill up with things to do each week.


went out to celebrate my sis' birthday 3 days late at sushi tei today tog with mama aunt uncle cousin and her bff.

i seriously enjoyed it so so much. it was one of the best dinners we've ever had. everyone just poked fun at each other and we were all laughing hard at the end of the day. and it was just so so enjoyable. bought liverpool's jersey for my sis (haha. so that i can wear too.) yay so now i have the latest jersey! :)

then my sis drove and we went to dempsey hill's ben&jerry. it was so cool! my first time ard that area. and i enjoyed myself so so so much again. and i was singing loudly and all in the car. the shuangest thing ever!



looking back, i'm so so glad i took the effort and time to grow and sow into this relationship. this time last year and now, its so different. my sis and i grew so much closer and its that kind that we exchange glances and we both know exactly what the other is thinking and we'll burst out laughing. haha. its super cool.

and now, she shares everything with me. which is a great great progress in itself. last time, i dont even know who she hangs out with or who is wooing her. but now, she tells me every process and abt every guy. (now shes out drinking teh with some guy). haha. so i really thank God for it.

:)


yay. im super happy today.

0 comments