14:12:00

i have something vv amazing to say..

i went to the gym this morning! :)


arent you just proud of zhangtingting. hahaha.


seriously its kinda my first time in a gym. so i was so green and all about all the machines and equipments. i was looking like an idiot wondering how to use all those.

but i felt so good after that! i felt so fresh and awake and alive. its really cool! it has been long since i felt so so fresh. haha. its good to sweat it out. i was so excited that after the gyming session i actually smsed my mum and sister to tell them i went to the gym! hahaha.


seriously, morning prayer really rocks. it somehow gives me alot more hours to do my stuff, and to discipline myself to really wake up early.

wah can you imagine a life waking up early to pray, after that go exercise. how zai is that! haha.


okayyy i predict tmr i'm gonna have bad muscle aches. muahaha.

0 comments