02:23:00

omg. i'm still in shock. chanced upon blogs. and just omg la.

how can one person change sooo much?

low self-esteem? contrary to what she appears to be, i think deep down shes insecure.

its just like a bad photocopy of someone else la.


i was just telling cally, i'm super glad i'm me.

i'll pick unglam, salivating tingting anyday anytime. (LOL.) okay la. the salivating not really tingting la. hahaha!


you know i feel that each of us are starting to grow into our own skins, being comfortable with who we are, what we are like. of course theres still nitty gritty details that we want changes in, but i just feel that.. ya. you know?






---
today was a really --- day for me. i got so easily irritated i felt so irritated with myself. then i prayed and it got tons better. i really need to control my emotions more.


what more with you, haunting me. when's the bubble gonna burst?
my reluctance to accept, afraid to face.
you've been distant all these while. i got used to it.
now the sudden intrusion.
give me time.
let me work my heart out.

0 comments