03:01:00

HELLO.

haha.i'm gonna blog about easter.

it was phenomenal.we broke through!and i seriously was just so amazed and just thanking God.like,my connect grp brought sooo many friends.that i even exceeded my own target.when i smsed xiaoting my target,i was like 'wah,possible or not?'.then!wowowow.God did more than that!we brought even more than my target.haha.

but its more than targets.i'm excited. :)



i was the ic for easter drama chorus board as well.at first i was very comprehensive about the whole thing,because it seems surreal to me and i really have zero experience in leading in CB.at first i seriously had doubts about myself.but after one rehearsal, kelvyn was talking to me and really spoke directly to me.and after that,i started to gain confidence.

as a whole,i was really blessed by being able to serve.as always,drama always teaches me lots of things that i dont normally will.the spirit of excellence,the details,the effectiveness.also,this time i was able to work with jaslynn and sandy and it was an eye-opening experience as well.saw their attitudes towards drama and details and how they handle all the stress.really thankful that i was able to catch something through drama.

drama was tiring.seriously.on most of the days i was so seh that i sometimes dont know what i'm doing.haha.and sunday was like,the worst.because i really was so seh that i couldnt really concentrate.

and i remember very kua-zhangly that day i went home,wanted to remove my makeup,but i ended up dozing off,and i jolted awake.haha.seriously it was so hilarious.hahaha.and its not once,its like,a couple of times.hahaha.

overall,it was good.i got to work with new people,know new people.and it was a good experience, to sharpen my attitudes and to learn how to lead better.the conversation with kelvyn really blessed me alot.realised some stuff that i really need to change.

there was this conversation with tatkwek and sasha during rehearsal that blessed me alot too.i was so grateful and thankful after that. :)



God is so good.dont you think so? :)

0 comments