01:06:00

刚刚在网上看五月天在新加坡的签唱会,每次看他们那种感觉…是无法形容的。看着他们卖命演出,好喜欢好喜欢他们哦…

spiritual stuff aside,they really really changed my life like a lot.my beliefs my aspirations my dreams..its really very amazing that they really really changed such a big part of me..at first I bought their album cos I thought the changing covers thing is cool and then I thought the album was pretty nice so I just continued buying and then don’t know how..their magic kicked in.

then i started to use the thinking part of me and how we can see the world in so many different angles.you can say its my first step of maturity..and things havent been the same since.

actually you can say that yanzi was like my first ever singer that i really idolized.cos she was the first one who really amazed me by her singing.then i wanted to be like her so i kept singing her songs.and then..hahaha.it was her that broke my first thought of stardom too cos my family was criticising me that i dont have a singer's voice so i actually sucked in singing then i remembered i was so heartbroken that time i cried big time until my mum gotta console me and say shes just kidding,which i till now,know shes telling the truth about my bad singing.hahhaha.

but really..mayday's like..magic.i practically gotta bite my fingers while watching them cos i'm really that extreme.and this certain yuan with them..like whenever my ipod's on shuffle mood,and i'm feeling down,somehow,it will always shuffle to mayday's songs and then i feel so good again.haha.

aiya..dont know how to describe la but its really cool to have a band or a certain musician you can connect to.its very soul fulfilling.its like chicken soup to your soul.haha.

haha.i tell you,one day,i will have the chance and time to tell them how much they changed my life. :) and surina,i will help you tell them you love them too.haha.

0 comments