a lesson.

23:18:00


official second week of work but i've already made mistakes here and there. and some big/small. nua as i am, i am someone who REALLY dislikes and cringes at mistakes made. especially when it has got something to do with my work. i take pride in my work and i always ensure i've done my best. that every single detail is taken care of. thus when i overlook something, i kinda really blame myself for it.


but well, no one is perfect. i'm still learning as well. though i still hate the fact that i have to make mistakes. is it really that hard to not make mistakes? i don't ever want to make mistakes... i am a perfectionist when it comes to work. i want things to be perfect and smooth, knowing i've done my part well.


and... i think its important to put yourself into another's shoes. you will just get what the person is feeling. and you'll understand that hey, we are all equal, we are all human beings after all.


i've learnt to be more understanding, to be wiser, to be sharper, to multitask, to be more excellent in my job these two weeks. and by the grace of God, i want to be more than i am now. growing bit by bit. one day, i will get there.

0 comments