"How we need another soul to cling to."

04:17:00

"Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn't stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren't having any of those. "

"I like people too much or not at all. I've got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them."

"And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long."

- Slyvia Plath

Was just researching on some of her quotes. She is so unique. How she is so blunt, yet so accurate. How she plays around with words and imagery, and how those words pierce through to your heart. Shockingly precise and yet beautifully subtle. Isn't it amazing how you find yourself in words that were written by other people? It's as if you guys shared the same life. That's the beauty of words - connecting people together in very different circumstances.

0 comments