stars vs coff

06:07:00


heh. i called changi airport starbucks at 6am in the morning to ask for the prices for 10 drinks. hahaha. i think its so funny.


looking at the mess in my room, realised what kinda person i am.
-did marketing, notes strewn all across my bed and floor.
-continued with cards making, materials occupy another half of bed n floor.
lol. ended up with a reallllll mess to clear up.


but happyyyyy! managed to accomplish my jobs.


running on very low sleep level now. slept only 0.5h ytd, now completely no have.



one more photog portfolio and done for half of the sem!
though it doesnt seem like there can be much rest, but!




----------------------

was a little disappointed with myself today actually. thought that i had already given up long before i tried, and its negative! if i could have been more positive abt it, it could have been better. but well. its a lesson learnt. reflected upon myself. i will do better next time!





now a cuppa starbucks would be good!

5 comments

  1. coffeebean is more awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeyer why both of u coffee bean one. haha. i let starbucks win in my report. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. starbucks ftw!
    craving for ice blended mocha! lolllll

    ReplyDelete
  4. nowadays pearly soya is more than enough for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete